Data Protection Policy
The information revealed by this document is setting out the way Troulis Apart Hotel uses and stores collected personal data over our website, marketing, or market research. It is very important to us to secure your personal data and your privacy. In the event that you have any inquiries concerning such issues, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Types of personal data we collect
The personal data we gather from you will shift contingent upon the setting of your collaborations with us and the products and services that we provide to you. It might incorporate, yet is not restricted to, the accompanying data:
- identity information including your name and email
- contact information including your telephone number
- transaction information including your credit card number when you generate
- profile information including purchases from your side, preferences and feedback, as well as usernames
- payment to us
- user behavior information including how you utilize our website, products, and services
- marketing information regarding your preferences in receiving marketing information and actions
- technical information including IP address, login information, program type and the technology to get to this site.
When do we collect your personal data?
We gather data about you when you:
- request to receive marketing material
- attend some event
- register on our website
- request products or services
- provide us with your own data regarding the use of our website and any other data you post on our website, email, or generally send to us
- otherwise, provide data over the span of any collaborating actions with you.
How do we use your personal data?
Our intention for gathering personal data is to provide guests a unique web experience. We are processing your contact information to send you data about our property and current advancements, and to get in touch with you when it is necessary. We utilize your financial information to specify and determine your capabilities for specific offers or benefits and for products and services billing. Your statistic information is utilized to customize your Site understanding and to convey content that might hold any importance with you. In every such case you will retain choice for providing us your personal information.
We will use your data in the following ways:
- To have the ability and communicate with you via phone, fax, SMS, call, email, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels.
- To reply to questions and comments we receive from you.
- To provide the products, goods, facilities, programs, services, loyalty incentives, and similar activities as you may requested or require.
- To inform you of any changes to our products, services, facilities, and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you via phone call, fax, SMS, email, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels.
- when it is required for our legitimate interests:
- to allow us to supply you with the products and services and information that you have requested
- to assist us in the development and the improvement of products and services
- to provide information about products and services that may be of interest for you, using the email address you have provided or over social media
- to invite you in order to participate in marketing activities, such as responding to interview questions or completing forms for surveys
- to forward marketing communications, including social media pages where you hold membership
- to secure that content of our website is presented in a highly effective manner for you and your computing
- to collect data about visitors on our site automatically, e.g., browsing patterns by using cookies
- to ensure network and information security, in order to maintain our website
- to avoid fraud actions and other criminal offences
- in each case and as long as these interests are in line with applicable law and your legitimate rights and freedoms; or
- where you have already agreed to this for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes; or
- where it’s necessary for legal requirements and obligations which apply to our part.
We may contact you from time to time in regard to marketing purposes relating to our products and services and our website unless you have requested that you do not agree to receive marketing material communications. We will contact you, for these marketing purposes by electronic means, email, or SMS, only in case you have agreed on this. Your agreement is optional to the use of your personal information for these purposes and if you deny providing your agreement, visiting, and using our website will not be affected.
If contacting you to invite you to participate in marketing actions projects, such as questionnaires or online surveys, we will only use your personal data for the purpose of the specific actions or project to you have agreed for. This personal data records will be (once the project has been completed) removed from our systems.
How do we share personal data?
- with affiliated businesses and organization
- with businesses, providing services on our request or in your favor
- with law enforcement authorities and regulators, where it’s required to act this way by law, where required for the purposes of avoiding fraud and other criminal offences and to ensure network and information security
- with social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, in anonymized forms.
Over our website, we offer the ability to share content on social media pages, e.g., Twitter, Facebook. The equivalent social media provider will directly gather your personal data right after you have signed up as a visitor to their website. Please carefully read the privacy policies of social media channels in order to learn more about what personal data they collect and use from you.
Furthermore, our website may use advertising cookies. These helps Troulis Apart Hotel to be advertised through the internet by showing to you relevant Troulis Apart Hotel advertising based on the websites you have visited. This procedure can be done by placing a cookie on your device. Cookies allow Troulis Apart Hotel to show you advertisements that may be relevant to what you have previously viewed. For more information about other cookies and how it is possible to disable them please read the section regarding Cookies below.
Cookies may be used on this website. This allows us to personalize your visit to our website by keeping records of your details about using our website as a file on your device. It is possible to disable cookies but the functionality of web pages or your access to our website may be limited.
As subject to applicable law, you may have the right to: obtain confirmation that we hold personal data about you, request access to and receive information about the personal data we maintain about you, receive copies of the personal data we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, object to the processing of your personal data, and have your personal data blocked, anonymized, or deleted. The right to access your personal data may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. To use these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. These are used in order for websites to work more efficiently, as well as to provide useful information about how websites are being accessed and used. Below you will find information about the cookies we use on the Troulis Apart Hotel website and the reason.
We use one or more cookies for advertising we serve across the web.
To identify your unique session on the website.
In order for Google Analytics to determine that two distinct hits belong to the same user, a unique identifier, associated with that particular user, must be sent with each hit. The analytics.js library accomplishes this via the Client ID field, a unique, randomly generated string that gets stored in the browser’s cookies, this way subsequent visits to the same site can be
associated with the same user (more at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookies- user-id).
As a user navigates between web pages, you can use the gtag.js tagging library to record information about the page the user has seen (for example, the page’s URL) in Google Analytics. The gtag.js tagging library uses HTTP Cookies to ‘remember’ the user’s previous interactions with the web pages (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gtagjs/cookie-usage).
This cookie is set only when you click on the «Accept Cookies» button in order to «remember» your choice.