HOTEL SERVICES IN BALI RETHYMNO CRETE
We warmly welcome you to TROULIS APART - HOTEL.
This Guest Directory features useful information about the hotel and its facilities, in order to make your stay more comfortable and pleasant. If you have any question or request we remain at your full disposal.
We wish you a pleasant stay with us and enjoy your time in Bali!
The Hotel Manager
The management and personnel of the "Troulis Apart - Hotel" are always at all clients disposal to offer the best possible services in order to make the stay in Crete pleasant, relaxing and unforgettable.
At the hotel reception you may find information on:
- Car rentals
- Bus itineraries
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Activities and water sports at the beaches of Bali
- Excursions in Crete
- Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Travelers Checks)
- Safe deposit boxes available at the reception
- Baby cot (free of charge)
- Free internet wireless access at the public areas of the hotel
Open daily, from 8:00 – 21:00.
FAX - PHOTOCOPY - SCAN SERVICE
Available in Reception
TABLET OR LAPTOP
Available in Reception, pending availability. Use with extra charge.
AIR CONDITION & HEATING
All our rooms are equipped with an individual temperature setting for your comfort. Please use the power control to set the air conditioning. If you need any assistance or you have questions about the system please contact our Reception for help.
Heraklion – Nikos Kazantzakis Airport is about 50km away from the hotel and it takes 40 minutes by car. If you would like us to arrange for an airport transfer the reception team is more than happy to help you in this matter.
We have some baby beds available, if you need one, please contact Reception.
is served in the Restaurant from 7:45 - 10.00 daily.
Please do not hesitate to ask for your breakfast packet, in case you plan a trip to explore Crete.
is served in the Restaurant from 7:15 – 7:45.
The hotel garage is at your disposal. We would like to inform you that the hotel is not liable for cars or any objects left in the car!
Please contact Reception for further information.
Check in time is 15.00 o’clock
Check out time is 11.00 o’clock, noon. The Reception will assist you to store your luggage if you would like to spend more time in town before going to the airport. If you require a later check out or wish to extend your stay please contact Reception!
You are able to store your luggage in the hotel’s luggage room. Please contact reception.
We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard / Euro card, VISA. If you have questions in regards to payment methods please contact Reception.
Our Housekeeping team is at your service at all times. Should you require an extra towel or an extra pillow, please let us know. For extra cleaning service of your room, please also contact the Housekeeping team.
IN ROOM KITCHEN
All our apartments have a fully equipped kitchen. If there is anything missing; please contact either Housekeeping or Reception. If you need explanation for using the equipment please contact Reception.
High speed internet connection is available in public areas. You are able to… surf at the privacy of your own room, with an extra charge. If you experience any problems with your connection please contact Reception!
In your bathroom you will find shampoo, shower gel and soap. If you need anything else please contact Reception and we will be more than happy to assist.
We change the linen upon request.
We change the towels. If you wish to receive towel change, please call the Reception!
LOST & FOUND
All found items are stored in our Housekeeping department for 3 months. Please contact our Reception team if you are missing something.
If you require medical help please contact Reception. The nearest pharmacy is located just opposite of the medical center. Please ask Reception for opening times and further assistance.
Please contact Reception for more information.
Some rooms are equipped with an in - room safe, with an extra charge 15 euro per week. You find it in your main wardrobe. Please follow the instructions on the front side of the safe. The hotel does not take responsibility for any items not placed in the in-room safe. There is available safe at the reception, as well.
SHOPPING IN BALI/RETHYMNO
To enjoy a shopping-tour through Bali please contact Reception. Our team will provide you with all information about the most famous shopping-streets as well as shopping malls.
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. Please be informed that the hotel is entitled to charge you 50 € penalty for forbidden smoking.
Opening times: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. Bath towels are available for you in the room.
Please contact our reception team to order it for you
SATELLITE TV SERVICES
SAFETY INFORMATION FOR GUESTS
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF FIRE
The Troulis Apart – Hotel is equipped with a fire alarm system. All our staffs are trained to deal with emergency situations quickly and efficiently. The hotel also has an electronic internal alarm system that constantly monitors the interior of the entire building and automatically passes any fire alarms.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
We urgently request that you familiarize yourself with the location of the emergency exits, fire alarm system and fire extinguisher as well including the following Safety Instructions.
PLEASE TRY TO OBSERVE THE POINTS EN ROUTE TO YOUR ROOM
Locate the nearest emergency exit to your room. Count and remember the number of doors between your room and that exit. Open the emergency exit door and take a look at the stairwell behind it. Locate the nearest fire alarm and fire extinguisher.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU NOTICE FIRE
If there is fire or smoke in your room, leave immediately. If you are in the corridor activate the nearest fire alarm. Alarm buttons are installed at corridors. If possible, close all doors near the fire so that it cannot spread. The smoke proof doors in the corridors can be closed using the button next to them. Please do not take any personal risk, only attempt to put out small fires with the aid of an extinguisher, if safe to do so. In case of a large fire, leave building immediately. Please keep calm!
IF YOU NOTICE A FIRE, PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING POINTS
- Call reception if you can
- Close all windows and doors
- Keep calm
WHAT TO DO IF THE ALARM IS GIVEN WHILE YOU ARE IN YOUR ROOM
- Leave your room immediately!
- The staircase is available as an emergency exit route.
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR ROOM TO GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY EXIT, PLEASE PROCEED AS FOLLOWS:
- Carefully open the door and establish whether there is smoke in the corridor
- If only a little smoke is visible, make your way as rapidly as possible to the next emergency exit!
- If it is dark, feel your way along the wall and count the doors to the emergency exit!
- Proceed in a crouched position, as the air on the ground is better than on higher levels!
- Never try to go through thick smoke!
- Always remember to be calm!
WHAT TO DO IF YOU CANNOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM
- Call the reception and inform of your situation
- Remain in your room, if exit is blocked, this is the safest place to be
- Place wet towels and sheets against the foot of the door to prevent smoke from entering your room.
- Take the curtains down, if the fire reaches the window from outside at least no material will be set alight
- Keep wastepaper baskets ready for use as buckets so that you can keep towels and sheets at the door wet
- Make yourself noticeable and wave a sheet at the window as a signal to Fire brigade that your room is occupied
- Remain close to the floor
- Cover your mouth and nose with a damp clothe to ease breathing
- Do not break any windows unless necessary
- Closed windows help to prevent draughts of air feeding the fire
- Consider your actions carefully and remain calm
KINDLY HELP US TO AVOID FIRES:
Please refrain from smoking in bed and do not empty hot ash into the trash can.
Do not use your own cooking and heating appliances
Thank you for your attention!